VLC Media Player Apk App Free Direct Download. It is the free and latest version that you can grab on google and direct as well. VLC Media Player is a free and open source multiplatform multimedia player that plays multimedia files as well as drives, devices and network protocols.
VLC Media Player Apk
This is the port of VLC Media Player to the Android ™ platform. VLC for Android can play all video and audio files as well as network streams, network shares and DVD drives and ISOs, just like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is a complete audio player with a complete database, an equalizer and filters to play all extraneous audio formats.
VLC addresses everyone, is absolutely free, has no ads, no shopping in the app, no spying and developed by passionate volunteers. All source code is available for free.
Features For Android app of VLC APK
VLC for Android ™ plays files from more local video and audio, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, as well as the desktop version of VLC. It also supports shared disks.
All formats are compatible, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, OGG, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included without separate downloads. It supports subtitles, teletext and subtitles.
VLC for Android has a multimedia library for audio and video files, and allows you to browse folders directly.
VLC supports multi-track audio and subtitle. Supports auto-rotation, aspect ratio settings and gestures to control volume, brightness and seek.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headphone control, cover art and a full audio media library.
VLC for Android needs access to these categories:
• “Photos / Media / Files” to read all your media files 🙂
• “Storage” How to read all media files on SD card 🙂
• “Others” to check the network connections, change the volume, set the ring, run on Android TV and pop display screen, see below for more details.
• You need to “read the contents of the USB storage” in order to read your media files on it.
• You need to “modify or delete the contents of the USB storage” to allow deletion of files and save the subtitles.
• There is a need for “full access networks” that open networks and Internet streams.
• You need to “deactivate the standby mode” to avoid … the home phone when watching a video.
• There is a need to “change audio settings” to change the volume.
• There is a need to “change system settings” to allow you to change your audio tone.
• There is a need to “View network connections” to monitor whether the device is connected or not, to hide streaming parts.
• You need to “draw on other applications” to start the pop-up menu.
• There is a need for “vibration control” to provide information about the controls.
• You need to “run at startup” to make recommendations for the Android TV launcher screen, only with the Android TV version.